All India Startup Business Plan Competition
The Third Edition of All India Business Plan Competition THE IDEATORS 2019, in association with Nativelead Foundation, Madurai, was organised at JSB during 6 - 7 November 2019.
Around 81 business ideas from the students of 52 institutions across the country, pursuing pre-final year and final year Under Graduate programmes (Track 1) in engineering/ fashion/ design/ arts and science, and postgraduate MBA/PGDM (Track 2), and working professionals (Track 3) across the country, were received.
Out of 62 notable business ideas (T1-20, T2-37, T3-5) which were scrutinized and invited for the presentation, 45 Business Ideas on various verticals such as Education, Technology, Environment, Food and Nutrition were presented for the evaluation. The scrutinized business ideas were presented on November 6th, 2019 at the campus.
From these, the Best Ten business ideas were selected for the prizes.
First Prize Rs.50,000: Mr Sivaprakash, Kongu Arts And Science College, Erode, for the topic: HELPING HAND FOR HEARING IMPAIRED PERSONS
Second Prize Rs.25,000: Ms Sagarika Thareja, Kristu Jayanti College, Banglore, for the topic: MOBILE APPLICATION for Online Counselling
Third Prize Rs.10,000: Ms Amsavarthini R, Gobi Arts & Science College, Gobi, for the topic: TERRACOTTA SANITARY NAPKIN INCINERATOR
First Prize Rs.50,000: Mr Nithyanandhan M, MAM B School, Trichy, for the topic: MANUFACTURING OF HAND GLOVES AND APRONS
Second Prize Rs.25,000: Ms Shilpa K Nayana, National Institute of Technology, Karnataka, for the topic: DIME WATERBOTTLES
Consolation Prizes Rs.10,000:
1. Mr .Keshav Prabhu & Team, SDMIMD, Mysore, for the topic: SHWASA - A SYMBOL OF LIVING
2. Mr Viswanath S & Team, Madras University, Chennai, for the topic: IMPACT MEDICAL PRODUCTS
3. Ms Nancy A & Team, Kristu Jayanti College, Bengaluru, for the topic: EL IMPRINTO
4. Mr Mohammed Farhad & Team, Kristu Jayanti College, Bengaluru, for the topic: SWIFT LOGISTICS - TIME IS MONEY
5. Mr Vinoth Kelvin T, PSNA College of Engineering and Technology, Dindigul, for the topic: KEL ORGANIC MASALA PRODUCT
A Workshop on Design Thinking Using NLP Techniques was organized for the participants on November 6th, 2019.
A Panel Discussion on “The Start-up Eco-system: Challenges and Opportunities” was organised on November 7th, 2019.
© JSB. Maintained by JSB Computer Centre No of Visitors : 1816979